Friday, February 18, 2011

What Colour Is Shag Band Gold Meaning

Riflessioni su Cuba: la degradazione fisica e morale di Carlos Otero

Carlos Otero has been a great Cuban television presenter, who chose to emigrate to Miami as an exile.
There he continued his career in a leading TV program for some years had received a fair success.

After some editions the audience fell dramatically, and his program was canceled. Due to the sudden failure fell into a deep depression that led him to rethink his position, even politics, than in Cuba is now laments his fall due to a "freedom of expression too strong," that he forgot his family.

During a recent interview said:
"It 's about a month since I go out of my room [...] I fell so deeply in my work, which was totally opposite to what I had done for 30 years in Cuba , and I forgot many things of which I have not had time to develop and process [...] I came to this country for a better future for my children, to seek freedom and new aspirations in my life [... ] I have concentrated so much in this process to be considered as an exile and leave a child behind me [...] you (here) fighting against many things [...] I came from a tv very quiet here and I met with freedom of expression very strong [...] sono caduto in depressione [...] mi sono sentito molto, molto solo [...] sono rimasto a letto per tre giorni senza mangiare, piangendo [...] questo è quello che è successo a moltissime persone [...] non voglio dire che ho pensato al suicidio, perchè sono molto codardo per prendere questa decisione".

fonte Kaos en la Red

0 comments:

Post a Comment