Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Teresa Orlowski Forum

Sonno profondo


(Shirakawa Yofune 1989)
Banana Yoshimoto
Universale Economica Feltrinelli
Pages 138

PLOT Three young women, three stories, three stories. A journey into their soul through dreams and shadows that the night brings with it.
CONSIDERATIONS
be because the genre is not one of my favorites, maybe because when I read a story I always feel that there is something that remains outstanding, not to say, but this book I did not like crabs . There a veil of melancholy for anything hidden, it seems that there is necessarily need very seriously to express pessimism mixed with high concepts and thoughts about human feelings, reminds me so much Italian cinema, serious at all costs to demonstrate commitment, not me like.
probably need a disposition of mind right for this reading, and I was not sure.
QUOTE
"At one point, when to move the legs moves the table by hitting the plates, showed more embarrassed than usual and never stopped to apologize. I have a soft spot for these modes by" educated people ". I give the impression that this person would never able to do something really bad to others. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment