Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Travesti Camila Rodrigez

Sunshine award



I do not know what it is nor if I deserve it but really Thank you very Hobin and his blog Otherworlds for thinking of me. It 'nice to start the year knowing that at least someone appreciates the time you devoted to your blog.
and then return the favor (he long chain s.antonio but for once it's for a good cause), to explain how it works and announcing the winners as well as to give my own in my little a little more visibility, which I think is the gist of the whole thing;)

When you receive this award you must ...
  1. thank those who have honored us.
  2. Write a post for the award.
  3. increased to 12 blogs that we deserve.
  4. Insert the link of each of the blogs that we have chosen.
  5. Telling rewarded.
Winners:
  • Diary of a dappista Alberto Tommolini, why talk about panic attacks and not only that, but especially for his post in September
  • Ikea Hackers for terrific ideas on how to make the original home (Thank you) go
  • Desserts go for having stolen the recipe for Black Forest cake , because it was exquisite!
  • But really? Wonderland, fun blog for mothers struggling with their little children
  • CineVision Tiziana and readings, because it has a very similar to my blog and why it is one of the few who reads me seriously.
  • Woman Like Me by Haruko & co. because that's where I started doing the reviews and blog is one of the richest topics that I know
  • Quasiventisette years and have three daughters? Polly, always fun to read the adventures dealing with their children
  • The reviews Robydick , because often I find the film dated, that I like so much
  • The disinformatico Attivissimo of Paul, for his investigations antibufala
  • cinEnemy for the plots of films seen by the bad guys, it's brilliant
  • Calidreaming , because of family relations and to encourage it to write more
  • as the last, if I may, I would like to group all those blogs that have allowed me to optimize my own, with tips and ideas and also where I learned to scasinare html codes, up to a couple of years ago unknown to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment