Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Darmowetapetyi Dzwonki ,na Telefon.pl

Musica per vecchi animali


(Italy 1989 comedy \\ grotesque)
Directed by Stefano Benni and Umberto Angelucci
with Dario, Paolo Rossi and Viola Simoncioni


PLOT A professor, a trained kung-fu and a little girl together take a trip across town (in a future post-disaster) to go to the hospital where the mechanic has to deliver a mysterious gift to his girlfriend.
CONSIDERATIONS
I came across by chance in this afternoon to film a TV. I had heard in an interview with Paul Smith long ago and considering that Benni is one of my favorite writers, I have looked at me curiously and everything. The imagination of the writer is seen throughout in the film, only he manages to recreate the quirky characters and improbable perhaps the choice of the cast fits perfectly. I read reviews that have sawn the legs but do not know why, I found it enjoyable. I admit the extravagance and big resolutions made perhaps a little light and not enough skill (as would have been able to Fellini, for example), but Benni Benni is and who has read something of his own may find a bit of extravagance and pleasant irony in this film.
CURIOSITY '
Inspired by his book "Comedy Warriors" Benni is an appearance in the film is the voice you hear on the radio and steering wheel which orders the police to look for players.

0 comments:

Post a Comment